Georgia Fishing Forum

Talk about sumthin Good...

Posted By: ProMo

Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/26/11 11:40 AM

You wanna talk about sumthin' good, this is not a recipe but for you coffee Lovers.

Try putting a shot of the 'Rockstar' energy drink Mocha Chocolate flavor in your coffee-Man that's good stuff-gets you started in the morning. Only problem maybe is you will look like this for most of the day. eeks2 bounce grin
Posted By: The Fishing Physicist

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/26/11 04:46 PM

Caffeine, itís whatís for [Linked Image]

TFP
Posted By: Tom Cox

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/26/11 10:57 PM

Coffee is best...black. No added stuff!
Posted By: IceAAA

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/27/11 01:34 AM

Black with Bailey's... cheers
Posted By: bigboysdontcry

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/27/11 07:24 PM

I gave up coffee back in 71. Now I just take cold showers to wake up.
Posted By: bamabassman

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/27/11 10:32 PM

coca-cola....straight up, no ice. that's MY coffee every morning. oh and some frozen reeses cups for breakfast. mmmmmm, hungry now.
Posted By: Bob Smith

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/28/11 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by bamabassman
coca-cola....straight up, no ice. that's MY coffee every morning. oh and some frozen reeses cups for breakfast. mmmmmm, hungry now.

What!! No moonpies and RC Cola for you. John?
Posted By: bigboysdontcry

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/28/11 06:20 PM

I use to love RC Cola and moon pies when I was a kid. I also like Red Rock cola.
Posted By: The Fishing Physicist

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/28/11 09:31 PM

Iím personally not a huge cola fan. Being a native Texan Iím a confirmed Dr Pepper, and Big Red drinker. Of course now days I drink Diet DP give my weight, etc..

There are occasions when I really get a craving for a REAL Coca-Cola.

Iíve never been a fan of REAL Moon Pies. Theyíve always been very dry to me. There are similar products by Little Debbie that I do like fairly well. Personally, Quisnoís Sandwich Shops used to have a big olí oatmeal chocolate chip cookie that I loved. Especially warmed.

TFP

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 08/28/11 11:19 PM

oh yeah bob.love an RC AND A MOONPIE!!! also used to have a grapicola float. for those of oyu that don't know what that is, it's and glass with vanila ice cream and grapicola poured over it. stir and eat it with a spoon. then slurp the rest with a straw.
Posted By: Joseph

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 09/13/11 07:26 PM

I'd stick with the coffee in the morning rather than a sugary pop. I tried a "natural" alternative to Coca-Cola and the like recently. It's called China Cola, made in the USA. It claims to be made from all-natural Chinese herbs. It's caffeine free and pretty good.

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 09/14/11 01:15 PM

China Cola, got to try that Joseph, where can you get it, @ any grocery or Quick Stop drinking? if it's half as good as China Beach was i'll love it. grin

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 09/17/11 09:42 PM

You usually find it at health food stores. Definitely not Quick Stop. Haha. What's China Beach?

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 09/20/11 09:43 AM

China Beach was a series with some good lookin Gals in it, one of em's name was Dana somethin'

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 09/25/11 03:45 AM

dana wasa better in the movie east of eden.

Re: Talk about sumthin Good... - 09/29/11 07:10 AM

Ah yes, I just looked up the show. Dana was also in Will and Grace but I missed China Beach completely.
© 2019 Georgia Fishing Forum