Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 117 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Holding the Line Guide Service, shawn6304, lakesidemarine, bass man, Lem
6437 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 4,050
bojangles 1,483
Mudshark III 1,000
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 758
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,526
Posts20,438
Members6,437
Most Online2,642
Feb 20th, 2020
Print Thread
pigskin #3303 09/16/11 10:05 PM
H
hockeyruss123 Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
H
ok since many highjackings was going on others topics ive decided to take keiths comment to a new topic posting..

heres what he posted:
You are saying Russ in so many words that the Cowboys will beat the Redskins, a true Redskins fan IMO would not ever say the Cowboys would beat the Redskins, i don't care if the Cowboys are defending Super Bowl Champs and the Redskins went 0-16 the previous year, i agree with you about Grossman, he still has to prove to be more consistant even though he didn't have any picks against the Giants. His QB rating was 100+ but when it comes to the Redskins VS the Cowboys i will never give in a say they will lose to the Cowboys. The Redskins are improved but still have a lot to fix, their 'D' is the most improved. If we were playing the Cardinals in their House then i would say the Cardinals would win this game but the Redskins will be 2-0 going into Monday Night and 3-0 after Monday night, i say that because i will never give up the ship vs the Cowboys, but the following week in St. louis i can't see them beating the Rams in their house unless Bradford can't play.

now response to keiths comment.. what i said about the cowpatties beating us on monday night has nothing to do with being a redskins fan or not (im part native american and thats the team i pull for each year)... look at every year they play..it doesnt matter which team has the better record or not they 90% of the time split the season... i hate to see the skins lose to dallas but things like this happens...

HTTR Keith!!!

how about you? banana2
Re: pigskin [Re: hockeyruss123] #3313 09/17/11 01:28 AM
Bob Smith Offline
GFF Team Angler
GFF Team Angler
Coming from Texas I should be a Cowboys Fan, but Romo makes me nervous and I can't enjoy a game when I have no confidence in the quarterback! hammer

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: pigskin [Re: hockeyruss123] #3317 09/17/11 05:54 AM
B
bamabassman Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
bob......you are correct about romo. he is NOT a super bowl qb. now i am a DOLPHIN fan have been since they started. but they are so far form a WIN much less contending for a super bowl i won't go there,lol.
as for the skins......never really liked them, and i too am part "injun". but htat is not why i don't like em. jsut never liked them for some reason. although i loved sonny jurgenson.
the team i "think" has a real shot at the super bowl is the JETS. i like the jets, sanchez is gonna be a great qb. HATE the pats with a PASSION. to high and mighty for me. coach, qb and all. to long to write here on jsut how much i hate them.
the other team i think has a good chance of making the big show is the eagles, although i never liked them either,lol. vick is good and gonna make some great strides for the eagles.
and last on my list is the RAIDERS. they are young, but they could make a run for it THIS YEAR. that is IF they can keep al davis outta the locker room and off the phone form the booth. i really wish he would sell that team so he could get out the way. he has ruined them with his crazy schemes. i think he has lost his mind really.
but that is just my opion on the pros.

i work to live, not live to work.
Re: pigskin [Re: hockeyruss123] #3430 09/20/11 04:25 PM
P
Paparon Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
P
Just browsed over from the TFF. Live in Rowlett a suburb of Dallas. Found it interesting to look on the GFF and see posts about Romo and the Cowboys. Born and raised here and they're still my team thru good times and bad. Maybe Romo isn't a SB QB, can't say he is, but can't say he isn't until he's no longer a QB! Y'all have fun fishin' the Georgia lakes!

Re: pigskin [Re: Paparon] #3440 09/20/11 09:49 PM
Bob Smith Offline
GFF Team Angler
GFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Paparon
Just browsed over from the TFF. Live in Rowlett a suburb of Dallas. Found it interesting to look on the GFF and see posts about Romo and the Cowboys. Born and raised here and they're still my team thru good times and bad. Maybe Romo isn't a SB QB, can't say he is, but can't say he isn't until he's no longer a QB! Y'all have fun fishin' the Georgia lakes!

LOL! I am a native Texan and been a lifelong fan of the Cowboys until Jerry Jones methodically destroyed the team. The legacy team was the last real cowboy team ending with Troy Aikman. It has never had the discipline or flair, that it had back then. Crying shame, but my focus is more on bassfishing these days than it is football. I have never gotten fired up about college football, but used to enjoy highschool football.

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: pigskin [Re: hockeyruss123] #3444 09/20/11 09:58 PM
H
hockeyruss123 Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
H
i think you texas guys should dump the boys and get on the band wagon now with the texans... this should be the year they make playoffs.. i kinda miss the run and shoot the oilers had back in the day..

how about you? banana2
Re: pigskin [Re: hockeyruss123] #3466 09/21/11 01:10 PM
P
ProMo Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
P
HTTR-Hail To The Redskins & HTTR...Hail To The Russ trout roll_eyes coolio BTW Russ, we missed ya at the ABA Tourny confused

Last edited by ProMo; 09/21/11 01:15 PM.
Re: pigskin [Re: hockeyruss123] #20617 06/20/21 03:07 PM
M
Mudshark III Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Romo is a far better color analyst than he was as a quarterback

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2021 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide