Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Bob Smith), 269 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Cheryl B, rcjoutdoors, ratzreelz, Ultra Light, Asleep At The Reel
6380 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 4,020
bojangles 1,483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 753
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,347
Posts18,966
Members6,380
Most Online2,642
Feb 20th, 2020
Print Thread
Porko's Sunday Afternoon Dec 8, 2019 DONE #19732 12/03/19 03:30 PM
Bob Smith Online Content OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
GFF Team Angler
Time flies when you get close to the end of the year! Looking forward to seeing you guys this Sunday. I will have my annual permit donation box out there for the next few tourneys, I will gladly accept any donations you guys are generous enough to put out. My permits run about $150 for all the tournaments that I put on throughout the year, so your contributions are appreciated.

The fees are unchanged, $20 for the tournament ($15 for the pay back and $5 for Big Bass) and a $10 optional side pot. Three fish limit, 12" minimum, 1 dead fish allowed and Big Bass must be alive, no live bait. You decide if you are a team (as many folks as allowed in the boat) or by yourself, you decide. One entry is three fish. Anyway, most folks reading this have fished my events and would be more than willing to tell you the rules (LOL).
All events are 1PM till 5PM until the daylight savings time shift in March then we finish out at 1PM till 6PM.
All tournaments are held out of Bartow County Gatewood Park: Exit GA-20 exit on I-75 and turn east, Turn south at the light (right from I-75, left from Canton) next to Wendy's onto Spur 20. Go about 2 miles and turn left on Jim Knight Rd., Turn left when it dead ends at the Bartow Beach Rd. (right in front of the COE maintenance yard). Stay on the Beach road and stay to the left past the park Manager's house and follow the signs to the left to the boat ramp

Last edited by Bob Smith; 12/09/19 12:06 AM.

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon Dec 8, 2019 DONE [Re: Bob Smith] #19734 12/09/19 12:20 AM
GFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
GFF Team Angler
Guess what!? the wind blew again today!! It was downright nippy too! Water temps are dropping into the low 50s now and the fish are starting to position themselves for the colder weather (snuggling with momma near the fireplace!!). In spite of the 4 Seasons Tournament (Congrats to that group of Allatoona hammers! Awesome job on that event with credit due to Jamie Koza and the Dugout team for running that series). We still managed 21 paid entries with 35 anglers weighing 40 fish for a total of 57.72lbs, with five of those being largemouth bass. here's how our money spots went:
5th place to Steven and Brandon with 3 fish for 4.60lbs and $32 (ya'll left before I could give you the envelope, I will have it with me next Sunday)
4th place was "Me" with three fish for 4.88lbs for $47 and Big Bass with a largemouth that weighed 2.99lbs for $105 WooHOOO! I'll take it!
3rd place went to Kevin Westmoreland and his two compadres with 3 fish for 5.41lbs and $63
2nd place was Deron and Justin with 3 fish for 5.43lbs and $79
1st went to Bob Allen with 3 fish for 5.54lbs for $94 and teh Side Pot for $220!! (ya'll wouldn't believe me if I told you what he caught them on!! LOL! Just going to leave it that!!)
We have started collecting our annual permit fees and with today's donations we are well on our way!! Thanks guys!
Next weekend we should have a bigger crowd now that some of the other championships are complete. I am sure Rico and the Galts Ferry Sunday Morning bunch will be romping and raring to go again also! See ya'll next weekend!

Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon Dec 8, 2019 DONE [Re: Bob Smith] #19735 12/09/19 06:00 PM
1Kicker Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Congrats Porko. Even the tournament director deserves a win now and then.

Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon Dec 8, 2019 DONE [Re: 1Kicker] #19736 12/10/19 02:42 AM
GFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
GFF Team Angler
Thanks, Richard, that old blind hog theory works sometimes! LOL

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide