Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CaptMikeSavedow, swin), 324 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
yankurcrank, Regw70, DeckedOutJonBoats, Jason M, Cross Rods
6374 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 3,950
bojangles 1,483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 733
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,267
Posts18,812
Members6,374
Most Online642
Aug 11th, 2019
Print Thread
Porko's Sunday Afternoon, Mar 31, 2019 DONE #19585 03/28/19 12:44 PM
Bob Smith Online Content OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
GFF Team Angler
Last Sunday of the season, Went out yesterday evening from 5PM till dark and bite was great! I hope that by Sunday we will see some big girls coming up shallow and this weigh in will be one to remember!! It should be fun so come on out and join us!!
The tournament runs from 1PM till 6PM. I will be there around noon to start collecting entry fees. You can usually find me down in the handicap area by the ramp
$20 entry fee ($15 to a 1-5 payback, and $5 to Big Bass), and $10 optional side pot - Winner take all (total weight).
3 fish limit, one dead fish allowed. Big Bass must be alive to count. Team (no number restriction) or individual, you decide what works best for your boat. No live bait. Good sportsmanship and no alcohol during tournament. Pretty simple rules, huh?
All tournaments are held out of Bartow County Gatewood Park: Exit GA-20 exit on I-75 and turn east, Turn south at the light (right from I-75, left from Canton) next to Wendy's onto Spur 20. Go about 2 miles and turn left on Jim Knight Rd., Turn left when it dead ends at the Bartow Beach Rd. (right in front of the COE maintenance yard). Stay on the Beach road and stay to the left past the park Manager's house and follow the signs to the left to the boat ramp
If the lot is full or the pay-box has no envelopes, just let me know and I will give you directions

Last edited by Bob Smith; 04/01/19 12:12 AM.

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon, Mar 31, 2019 DONE [Re: Bob Smith] #19587 04/01/19 12:26 AM
Bob Smith Online Content OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
GFF Team Angler
In spite of the cool temps and wind we still had a good turn out for the last Sunday of the season. Only 6 boats out of 25 did not bring fish to the scales. The size was up a little more this weekend with an average of 1.90lbs per fish. In fact we had 24 paid entries, 44 anglers bringing 56 fish to the scales (6 of those were largemouths) for a total of 106.18lbs. The lake level was around 838 today, which is two feet below summer pool. Color was pretty decent with about 2' clarity most places we saw. Water temps were 60-61 degrees for the most part. The air temps definitely felt colder because of the wind!
Here's how the final weigh in ended up:
5th place was Ken and I with 3 fish for 6.38lbs for $36
4th place went to Jeff G. and Tyler with 3 fish for 6.51lbs for $54
3rd place was Scott B. and Tommy B with 3 fish for 7.26lbs and $72
2nd place was Paul H. with 3 fish for 7.36lbs and $90
1st place went to Albert and Darren with 3 fish for 10.64lbs!!! and Big Bass with a LMB for 4.51lbs. The took home $120 for Big Bass, $108 for 1st and $250 in the side pot! WTG boys!!

over the next month the evening and night tournaments will be firing up. The Porko's Midnight Madness starts on May 4, 2019. I will be posting the schedule and trackers before each of them so keep your eyes open! It's been fun and I enjoyed spending my Sunday Afternoon's with you guys!

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide