Hey everyone, I am exploring the option to sell as I have found some deals to upgrade to a bigger rig. This is a great boat that was taken great care of since day 1.

2006 Nitro 482 with a 2006 90HP Mercury Optimax

-I am the second owner and this rig has been taken care of its whole life.
-I have owned it since 2011
-This rig has been GARAGED KEPT since day 1.
-It has been washed and hand waxed on a regular basis.
-2006 Nitro 482 (17’9”) with a 2006 90HP Mercury Optimax that has been an awesome zero issue motor.
-2006 Galvanized Nitro Trailstar Trailer and all running and brake lights work and has a convenient break-away tongue to allow this rig fit in most regular size garages
-Tires, Rims, and Bearing Buddies are only 4 years old and in perfect condition (Low Miles)
-I have 1 starter Battery and 2 12V Batteries (hooked in parallel) that are 4 years old and always kept charged. They should last at least 2 more years.
-Installed a brand new onboard Minn Kota 3 Bank Battery Charger this past April.
-All Pumps, Gauges, and Switches work great
-Motor has low hours (most likely the 200 hour range) and has had all its regular maintenance such as Gear Lube, Spark Plugs, and Fuel Filter and I put a new water pump in it this past April.
-12V 54lbs Thrust Motorguide Trolling Motor is 4 years old and in great condition and has had zero issues
-2 Matching Lowrance HDS 8” Gen2 Units both with Structure Scans (1 at Console and 1 at Bow)
-It has a nice Black rubber Keel Guard installed about 4 years ago
-1 Butt Seat (zero tears)
-1 Folding Seat (zero tears)
-1 Seat Cushion the goes between the driver of the boat and passenger (zero tears)
-1 Boat Cover (zero tears)
-1 running light for the back
-1 red/Green Light for the Bow of boat
-1 Spare Tire
-The only reason I am selling is because I am looking into upgrading to a bigger boat and worked extremely hard to save my money to make it possible.
-I will throw in 10 Abu Garcia Rods that are in perfect condition.
Abu Garcia Veritas Rods:
Casting: 4 – 7’ Medium 1/4-5/8oz,
2 – 7’ Medium Heavy 1/4-1oz
Spinning: 3 – 7’ Medium 3/16-5/8oz

Abu Garcia Volatile:
Casting: 1 – 7’9” Heavy 3/8-2oz

The price for everything listed above is $13,500 CASH ONLY.
I do not need help selling and do not waste my time with low ball offers. I do not have to sell; I am just exploring the option to sell if the right buyer is interested.

Overall this is a great bass boat for someone just getting into the fiberglass bass boats or even a seasoned angler that wants to keep expenses down and still have a feel of a big 20-21’ bass boat. This rig has everything you would want and need to fish for fun and in tournaments at a much lower cost of a bigger rig. Top Speed with a normal load of fuel, tackle, and livewell by myself will run consistently 45mph (GPS Speed) and will run consistently 40mph with fuel, tackle, livewell and a fishing partner. You will be surprised how roomy this boat feels for its size. It has a lot more room than its brother the Nitro Z6 (17’6”). This would be an awesome Christmas present. Why buy new when you can buy a lightly used boat and save the difference in the price?

If you are interested then please call or text me at (770)-596-044six and ask for Frank.
If there is no answer please leave a message with your name and number and I will call back ASAP.
First Come First Serve.

Thank you for the time and consideration,
Frank

Key Words: 591, Z7, Z8, Z9, Ranger, Stratos, Pro Craft, Triton, TR186, Phoenix, Pro Xs, 115hp, 150hp, tr18, skeeter, 175hp, 200hp

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/boa/5368254817.html

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

www.abangeorgia.com

5X3 No-Excuses!!
Fish-The-Cast!!