Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokes’ Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 333 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DelawareDogs, fishNtips, Arifin, hawghoover, Motley Fishing
6403 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 4,050
bojangles 1,483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 758
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,386
Posts19,058
Members6,403
Most Online2,642
Feb 20th, 2020
Print Thread
Season Finale' Porko's Midnight Madness Sep 19, 2015 DONE #17861 09/15/15 12:58 PM
Bob Smith Offline OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Offline
GFF Team Angler
You guessed it! along with all of the other events going on at Allatoona on Sep 19, there is also the last Midnight Madness of the season. When I schedule these events I do it a year in advance so I have no idea who else is going to schedule something too. Sorry fellas, but that's how works out sometimes. I hope we have a decent turnout, but I will understand if we don't. I will be out there at 6PM signing folks up so come on out for the last night tournament of the season for Porko's.
North, exit 290, go east on GA-20 about 300’ and turn right on SPUR 20 by the Wendy’s fast food restaurant, Go about 2 ˝ miles to Jim Knight Rd on the left. Follow Jim Knight until it dead ends at the Bartow County Beach Rd. (right in front of the COE equipment yard and shop entrance). Turn left and follow the road to the park, bear left in front of the Park Managers residence, then left again at the split in the road. You will see the restrooms and the parking lot. I am almost always parked at the top of the hill adjacent to the non-boater parking area in front of the restrooms. Easy enough to find me because we usually have a crowd of folks gathered around swapping stories and having a good time!

Last edited by Bob Smith; 09/20/15 03:38 PM.

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: Season Finale' Porko's Midnight Madness Sep 19, 2015 DONE [Re: Bob Smith] #17867 09/20/15 03:54 PM
Bob Smith Offline OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Offline
GFF Team Angler
In spite of the warm temps yesterday, the ABA tournament and the Victoria championship we still managed 19 paid entries for a total of 20 boats and 36 anglers! The weather was really nice with a comfortable, kind of cool breeze for most of the night. There were a total 68 fish weighed in for 94.91lbs (an average of 1.40lbs per fish). We fished for 4 places, Big Bass and a side pot. Here's how the final money spots played out for the last Midnight Madness event of the season:
4th place went to Kevin B. with 5 fish for 8.34. good for $76, he also had Big Bass with a 3.38 spot for $190
3rd place was Mark S. with 5 fish for 8.35lbs and $152
2nd place was Dane and Antonio with 5 fish for 8.60lbs and $228
1st place for the season ending event was Richie and Jason with 5 fish for 8.63lbs and $304 and the side pot of $190
That was about as close as it gets with only .29lb separating 1st through 4th!
I really enjoyed this season and love seeing you guys at these events. You've always got something good to say about my tournaments and that is the motivation to keep putting them on! Thanks to each and every one of you.
Our next event will be the "Toys for Tots" event on Oct 24, 2015. Then we get started on the Porko's Sunday Afternoons on the first Sunday in November and run them all the way till the end of March 2016. Until the 24th of October you guys be careful on the water and plan for good fishing!

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide