Time is drawing near for the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Warrior Foundation Team Tournament on Clarks Hill Lake. Tournament will launch from Wild Wood Park on June 6th. $100 Per team and optional $10 big bass pot. We are hoping to see 100 teams at the event. This tournament is for a 501 C3 foundation that helps injured EOD service members and their families from all 4 services. A great foundation, I have unfortunately witnessed their ability to go above and beyond for the EOD service member. Please come out for the event, sign up and compete, buy raffle tickets and take a chance on winning some awesome gear from companies like, Strike King Lures, Yum Baits, Hags, Live Target, Custom Rods, and many many more items... Raffle tickets will go for $10.00 each and 3 for $25.00. Please message me if you are interested in purchasing tickets and are not available to attend. I will send you pictures of your ticket that you can purchase through pay pal, I am a Christian who believes in integrity. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the event. Thank you. 573-855-0104