Porko’s Midnight Madness time of year is here again, beginning in May and running through September. The entry fee is $10 to Big Bass and $40 to a 1-5 payback up to 30 entries, then it will be 6 places, regardless. There is always a voluntary side pot of $10/entry “winner take all”. All of the Midnight Madness events will be held on Saturdays 7-PM to 2-AM.
All of our events are held at the Gatewood Boat Ramp, Bartow County, Gatewood Park and Campgrounds on the north side of Lake Allatoona. From I-75 North, exit 290, go east on GA-20 about 300’ and turn right on SPUR 20 by the Wendy’s fast food restaurant, Go about 2 ˝ miles to Jim Knight Rd on the left. Follow Jim Knight until it dead ends at the Bartow County Beach Rd. (right in front of the COE equipment yard and shop entrance). Turn left and follow the road to the park, bear left in front of the Park Managers residence, then left again at the split in the road. You will see the restrooms and the parking lot. I am almost always parked at the top of the hill adjacent to the non-boater parking area in front of the restrooms. Easy enough to find me because we usually have a crowd of folks gathered around swapping stories and having a good time!
This year our dates are as follows (found on the GFF Calendar as well):
[Linked Image]

May 23, 2015
June 6, 2015 and June 20, 2015
July 18, 2015 To avoid Holiday traffic
August 1, 2015 and August 22, 2015
September 5, 2015 and September 19, 2015
The dates I chose were considering other events, including the Cast-A-Way Bass Club that I am a member.
Come on out and join us this year, fish some of them or all of them, there is no fish off, championship, or reason for a total commitment, the main reason is simple and affordable fun without travelling great distances!

Last edited by Bob Smith; 04/30/15 09:13 PM.

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum