[Linked Image]
I am selling raffle tickets for the EOD Warrior Foundation Bass Tournament being held on Clarks Hill Lake 6 June 2015. This is a team tournament going out of Wildwood Park, safe lite- 3:00pm. $100 dollars per team with $10.00big bass option. I am selling raffle tickets by using pay pal or if you would rather send a check, please email me at willie.eller@yahoo.com for an address. Same email address can be used for pay pal submission. Raffle items include: three night stay in Mexico (airfare not included) hotel included, three days fishing and filmed trip fishing with Mike Ritz, host of Adventures South of the Border, Rods, Reels, Tackle packages, Custom painted lures, Hook packages and many more. Most rods are valued at over $200. All proceeds from raffle will go directly to the EOD Warrior Foundation. I invite all anglers interested in fishing the tournament to please sign up and join us, those who can not I invite you to purchase raffle tickets!!! Please take a moment and view www.eodwarriorfoundation.org and see what this amazing foundation does for my brothers and sisters... You can reach me at 573-855-0104 for more information, or follow me on FB @ Eller W. Fishing I thank you all in advance!!