Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 336 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DelawareDogs, fishNtips, Arifin, hawghoover, Motley Fishing
6403 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 4,050
bojangles 1,483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 758
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,386
Posts19,058
Members6,403
Most Online2,642
Feb 20th, 2020
Print Thread
Porko's Sunday Afternoon Season Finale 3-22 DONE #17561 03/17/15 11:59 AM
Bob Smith Offline OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Offline
GFF Team Angler
Alrighty guys, we have weathered another winter of Sunday Afternoon tournaments and the last one is finally here! It's been a lot of fun and I am looking forward to getting it back up and running again in November. This Sunday will end the season for this one though, so come on out and join us for the FINALE! We will be fishing till 6PM (just like the last two Sundays). The water it getting right and the big girls should be showing up all over the lake so see if you can bring them to the scales!

From I-75 North or South, Take Exit 290 (Cartersville/GA20 Exit) Travel East on GA 20 approximately 500 feet and take a right on GA Spur 20 (Between Kangaroo Grocery and Wendy's), travel approximately 3 miles and take a left on Bartow County Beach Road (the Corps signs no longer exist, so look for the small Gatewood Ramp sign)or turn left on Jim Knight Rd. and go till it dead-ends to Bartow County Beach Rd and turn left. Travel to the end of Bartow County Beach Road and the ramp will be on your left
cheers

Last edited by Bob Smith; 03/23/15 01:14 AM.

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon Season Finale 3-22 DONE [Re: Bob Smith] #17572 03/23/15 01:28 AM
Bob Smith Offline OP
GFF Team Angler
OP Offline
GFF Team Angler
Well the last event of the Sunday Afternoon season was a dreary and wet one. I don't think there was anyone who wasn't ready for this day to be over! lol! Water temps are on the rise though, with 57-58 degree temps most everyplace I went today. The big girls should show up big time for the Carl Black Fishing for a Mission Tournament next Sunday! Although I won't be able to fish that one, I still hope one of our regular participants win it all!
For this event we ended up with 16 paid entries, a total of 27 anglers. Together we brought in 32 fish for a total of 57.7lbs (an average of 1.80lbs per fish). We only had one largemouth weighed today, the rest were all spotted bass including the Big Bass (3.72lbs).
4th place went to Mike and Brinson with 3 fish for 5.95lbs and $24
3rd place was Terry and Fat Rat with 3 fish for 6.65lbs and $48
2nd place was Ken and Tom with 3 fish for 7.09 and $72
1st place was Bradley C. and Ricky with 3 fish for 8.34lbs and Big Bass of 3.72lbs. They won $96 for first, $80 for Big Bass and $160 for the side pot!
It has been a weather challenged season this year, with one weather related cancellation. Beyond that it was a fun winter and I enjoyed fishing with all of you. Looking forward to next November when we get it started back up again! Now it's on to the night events beginning in May. Watch the calendar and also watch for my "trackers".

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide