Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 458 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DelawareDogs, fishNtips, Arifin, hawghoover, Motley Fishing
6403 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 4,050
bojangles 1,483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 758
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,386
Posts19,059
Members6,403
Most Online2,642
Feb 20th, 2020
Print Thread
EOD Warrior Foundation Bass Tournament #17557 03/16/15 03:36 AM
W
willeod Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
W
June 6th 2015, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Warrior Foundation Benefit Bass Tournament, Clarks Hill Lake, Wild Wood Park. Team Tournament, $100.00 per team!!!! Please visit the following web page for more information!!! http://www.eodwarriorfoundation.org/events/events/view/104

Early registration, on site registration and online registration is available. Sponsors include Tycoon Tackle, Strike King, Lunker Hunt Lures, Live Target Lures, Sniper Lures, Pro Tec Products, Blue Water LED, SoL Flaps, and many more. Raffle tickets will go on sale soon for numerous items being raffled off. If you would like a flyer please email me at willellerfishing@yahoo.com, I am also looking for any other companies that would like to donate to this event, the EOD Warrior Foundation provides assistance to those who have been injured while performing the dangerous task of rendering safe explosive devices here in the USA and while operating on foreign soil. I am also an EOD technician, this foundation has helped many of my brothers and sisters who have been injured and the families of those who have paid the ultimate price. Tournament means a great deal to me!! Come out and join in the fun and help a great foundation!!! Thank You.

Re: EOD Warrior Foundation Bass Tournament [Re: willeod] #17576 03/24/15 11:51 PM
W
willeod Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
W
[Linked Image]
Raffle tickets are now on sale, through pay pal, using willie.eller@yahoo.com I have several items for raffle to include custom rods, a trip to fish in Mexico and be filmed for Adventures South of the Border with Host Mike Ritz, tackle packages, lots of great items.... you can reach me at 573-855-0104 or contact me on Face Book at Eller W. Fishing.., If you are in the area please join up and fish the tournament, if not please buy raffle tickets, all proceeds go to the foundation!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide