Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 383 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Wydner, dbwilk, ADAM12, pbabbini, bacolmm
6396 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Bob Smith 4,050
bojangles 1,483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 757
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
Wally 382
Forum Statistics
Forums28
Topics4,379
Posts19,043
Members6,396
Most Online2,642
Feb 20th, 2020
Print Thread
Guntersville Lake #16550 07/18/14 11:59 PM
A
anglingadventures Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
A
I got out today with a client that was looking for a great time of catching a few fish on the "Big-G", and with the wind and rain it made for a cool and slow start for the morning. But as the afternoon progressed he forgot about the slow morning bite when his rod bent double along with mine at the same time, then he got to see just exactly what the "Big-G" can do when you least expect it! This was a great double that started a great afternoon of catching fish in some deep grass on big swimbaits. We started the morning using spinnerbaits and buzzbaits with little success, and then we decided to move out to some ledges with 10" worms and 1/2 oz. jigs and had the same results with just a few small fish. With the rain and wind I though it might be best to go back to some of the deeper grass lines and try some swimbaits instead of spinnerbaits and buzzbaits to see how that would work, and work it did, with all of the fish being consistent quality. This was one of those days that not giving up on an area that you know that fish are relating to pays off, and in a big way! The Snagproof Frog Tournament is August 9th out of Goose Pond Marina. This is once again going to be a great tournament that's run from some great respectable people from Snagproof and Goose Pond Bait n Tackle. For more information go to Snagproof.com, or contact Jamie Shay(256-599-0132). Have fun, Mike Carter [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Guntersville Lake [Re: anglingadventures] #16551 07/19/14 12:09 AM
F
FishermanFrank Offline
Angler
Angler
F
Great Report.

www.abangeorgia.com

5X3 No-Excuses!!
Fish-The-Cast!!
Re: Guntersville Lake [Re: anglingadventures] #16552 07/19/14 01:24 AM
Bob Smith Offline
GFF Team Angler
GFF Team Angler
Mike, my wife will be going through some serious surgery on the 28th of this month. I will likely be helping her for a month or two in recovery and rehabilitation. After that, Brother Bill (on here) from Tennessee and I will probably be contacting you for a trip on G-ville. We fish there a lot, but you have done a great job of showing us just how consistent you are. We believe it would be a trip worth taking! up

Porko LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum
Re: Guntersville Lake [Re: anglingadventures] #16553 07/19/14 05:28 PM
A
anglingadventures Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
A
Hey Bob, my wife and I will keep your wife in our prayers. We wish her the best and hope everything works out great. I look forward to taking you fishing soon.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide