Hey everybody, it's been a while sense I have made any posts. I am looking forward to trying to post a little more often on Allatoona Fishing Forum, Georgia Fishing Forum and on my Facebook page. I do have some news to share. Just a couple months ago I was accepted to be a Regional Promotional Staff Member with Livingston Lures. I am very excited to be a part of a company with a great future ahead of them. There are many new lures that are going to be added to the lineup at the I-cast this week.

2014 has been a great year so far. I have fished 9 tournaments so far this year. 5 on Allatoona ABA AFT D125 as a boater, then Guntersville, Wheeler, Neely Henry, and Weiss with ABA WBS as a Co-angler. I received my first win on Allatoona back in February, my 2nd big fish award, and 1 top 25% of the field check at Weiss (18th out of 79). I missed being in the money by a 1.27lbs or less in 5 of those tournaments. The tournament at Weiss I missed big fish on the Co-angler side by 1 other Co-angler out of the 78 Co-anglers I was competing against.

ABA AFT 2013-2014 Season Points:
•Finished 5th place in Angler of The Year Points for Division 125
•Currently sitting 59th place in the National Point Standings

ABA WBS 2014 Season Points:
•Currently sitting 11th place in points for the Alabama North Division Co-angler field

I have a maximum of 9 tournaments left in a 5 month stretch August - December.
My next 2 tournaments for me:
• August 16-17th 2 Day Divisional Championship ABA WBS Alabama North at Guntersville as a Co-angler.
• September 13th ABA AFT D125 2014-2015 Season Opener as a boater.

I have been working extremely hard to properly manage my expenses and my priorities with my faith, family, friends, and fishing.
Also, my hard work is paying off with school too. I am transferring from Chattahoochee Technical College to Kennesaw State University and have been accepted and registered to start there this August. I am pursuing my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science then possibly consider a Master’s in Business Administration. I have been working my butt off and currently have 12 A's and 7 B's so far for a 3.6 GPA. It also looks like I will end up joining the KSU Fishing Team in the near future and get to see what the College Fishing is like. I believe big things are in store for me in the near future. I will do more posts soon to tell y'all what Livingston Lures is all about and what they have to offer smile

Thanks for your time,

Tight Lines smile

Last edited by FishermanFrank; 07/18/14 11:50 PM.

www.abangeorgia.com

5X3 No-Excuses!!
Fish-The-Cast!!