Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokesí Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online
1 registered (Bob Smith), 331 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
nopeda, Tony21, yoshikawa, Ron Licari, pop pop jones
6285 Registered Users
Top Posters
Bob Smith 3700
bojangles 1480
IceAAA 923
Coach Paul 554
GFF Staff 547
Tom Cox 495
Craig 480
FishermanFrank 458
Wally 382
Brother Bill 370
Forum Stats
6285 Members
28 Forums
3621 Topics
17899 Posts

Max Online: 465 @ 04/06/17 05:54 AM
Topic Options
#18669 - 03/16/17 08:51 AM Porko's Sunday Afternoon mar 19, 2017 Done
Bob Smith Online   content

Loc: Cartersville, GA US of A
Been kind of crazy for me this week, Closing on our new home today (Thursday) at 4PM, Working and coordinating the move (changing electricity, water, and cable, coordinating the construction of my new garage (at the new home), Club tournament on Saturday, Porko's on Sunday and movers coming on Monday. This pot runneth over!!! Come on out and enjoy the afternoon with us!!
All tournaments are held out of Bartow County Gatewood Park: Exit GA-20 exit on I-75 and turn east, Turn south at the light (right from I-75, left from Canton) next to Wendy's onto Spur 20. Go about 2 miles and turn left on Jim Knight Rd., Turn left when it dead ends at the Bartow Beach Rd. (right in front of the COE maintenance yard). Stay on the Beach road and stay to the left past the park Manager's house and follow the signs to the left to the boat ramp. We usually collect money at the top of the parking lot near the restrooms, but if I'm not there, I will be down by the boat ramp in one of the handicap spaces

Edited by Bob Smith (03/20/17 06:02 AM)

https://castawaybassclubnwga.com/
LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum

#18673 - 03/20/17 06:17 AM Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon mar 19, 2017 Done [Re: Bob Smith]
Bob Smith Online   content

Loc: Cartersville, GA US of A
Well the tournament had High bluebird skies, temps in the low 60s and a shifting wind (started from the north and ended up from the south! Water clarity was clear and clean from what I could see from the parking lot. I signed the folks up and came back to weigh them in. I spent the time in between moving odds and ends to the new place and installing cabinets in the garage and some other stuff.
We ended up with 29 paid entries (=boats)and 52 anglers. They weighed a total of 48 fish for a total weight of 96.66lbs (an avg of 1.95lbs per fish). There were 8 LMB brought to the scales including Big Bass @ 4.49lbs.
The money spots went like this:
6th place was Steve and Stephen with 3 fish for 6.38lbs, $22
5TH place was Promo and Mark with 3 fish for 6.49lbs, $44
4th place was Joe C and Stephen B with 3 fish for 6.62lbs, $74
3rd place went to Tommy and Scott with 3 fish for 6.70lbs, $87
2nd place was Kelly and Thad with 3 fish for 6.92lbs, $100
and the winners were Joe and Turkey with 3 fish for 8.42lbs and Big Bass at 4.49lbs, They collected 1st @ $108, the side pot at $290, and Big Bass @ $145!! Not bad for a Sunday afternoon on the lake!

Next Sunday is the last Sunday Afternoon event until next November, when we start all over again. So try to come on out and make this a huge event! We will see you then!

https://castawaybassclubnwga.com/
LIKE the GFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/georgiafishingforum

Moderator:  bojangles, IceAAA, Mwest48, Wally 

© 2011-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide