Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokes’ Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online
0 registered (), 385 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kyle, mdaniell, AndyO, Karl, Jasonfuelhauler
6272 Registered Users
Top Posters
Bob Smith 3678
bojangles 1477
IceAAA 923
Coach Paul 554
GFF Staff 547
Tom Cox 495
Craig 480
FishermanFrank 454
Wally 382
Brother Bill 370
Forum Stats
6272 Members
28 Forums
3551 Topics
17803 Posts

Max Online: 456 @ 02/25/17 12:21 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Offshore Fishing
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Porko's Sunday Afternoon Feb 26, 2017 TRACKER by Bob Smith @ 02/23/17 07:07 AM

The weather is about a month ahead of schedule, trees are leafing and blooming, the grass is greening up. The water should be warming up this week as well. I fully expect some more big bass t be brought to the scales this Sunday. Come on out and join
Jump to new posts ABA D125 Allatoona Tournament 2-25-17 by FishermanFrank @ 02/22/17 08:35 AM

The next ABA Division 125 Tournament will be this Saturday February 25, 2017 launching from Gatewood Ramp on Lake Allatoona. Registration will begin at 4:45 AM. The mandatory safety meeting will be at 6:15 AM sharp. Tournament launch will take plac
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Guntersville Lake by anglingadventures @ 02/21/17 05:21 PM

You would think that with the rain the fish would be just "wide open"! Well, the smaller ones were, but the quality was still a little slow. We did however manage to put a few in the boat on 3/4-1 oz. Rat-L-Traps around grass in 6-8 ft. of
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Guntersville Lake by anglingadventures @ 02/20/17 03:50 PM

Today my client and I stayed with the up river portion of the lake to try and catch a few around some shallow structure and stump flats. The main problem was being able to keep the fish on that we did get to hit. We were able to put a few in the boat
Offshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today by tzsak @ 02/20/17 08:21 AM

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Topshotfishing and Capt. Zsak Joe Scilovatios, along with his son, Joe, Jr., his nephew, Tony, and his friend, Bill, all from Pennsylvania chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea big game sport fishing in
Jump to new posts Re: Porko's Sunday Afternoon, Feb 19, 2017 DONE by Bob Smith @ 02/19/17 08:34 PM

Beautiful day, except that darned high pressure moved in on us this afternoon. It started out partly cloudy with light and variable winds, then cleared off with some pretty stout WNW winds. I don't know about everybody else but those bluebird skies p
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Guntersville Lake by anglingadventures @ 02/19/17 05:50 PM

Today I got out with a gentleman that wanted to see if we could put together a few patterns to make his trip to the "Big-G" worth his while. We didn't stay in any area very long because of just looking around a lot. We caught several fish,
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Crappie Fishing SINCLAIR post powerplant... by Sniper @ 02/18/17 08:27 PM

Hey Crappie guys... How's the winter time fishing since the powerplant closed. I am sure the lack of hot water has caused a change in the pattern this winter. Where are you finding them now? Deep, Shallow, Docks?? -Sniper
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Guntersville Lake by anglingadventures @ 02/18/17 06:18 PM

What a difference rain, cloudy skies, and a tremendous amount of boats on the water can make when trying to catch a few Crappie. We waited for the rain to slow down and my clients and I got out and caught a few in some shallow areas, then as the day
Jump to new posts Cast-A-Way Bass Club, Lake Jackson Feb 18, 2017 DONE by Bob Smith @ 02/18/17 05:59 PM

Lots of clouds, lots of rain, some sunshine at the very end and a little bit of wind late in the day. Water color slightly stained in the Alcovy with about 1' visibility. Yellow river was rolling mud, lots of trash and debris floating all over the la

© 2011-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide