Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokes’ Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online
2 registered (tzsak, alan_strong), 355 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Todd Driscoll, alan_strong, Delbert Wilson, Max, NorCrossMarine
6349 Registered Users
Top Posters
Bob Smith 3856
bojangles 1483
IceAAA 923
GFF Staff 680
Coach Paul 554
Tom Cox 501
Craig 480
FishermanFrank 460
Wally 382
anglingadventures 376
Forum Stats
6349 Members
28 Forums
4084 Topics
18554 Posts

Max Online: 519 @ 06/21/17 03:58 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Offshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Shark by tzsak @ Today at 07:05 AM

Kerri and Vicki Grove and Rick and Nita chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Fifteen to twenty minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the se
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fly reel question by alan_strong @ Today at 05:53 AM

By the way, there was a different reel in the beginner's kit. It's different from the one I am looking at now. And it would be okay if I hadn't forgotten it in a plastic bag after the fishing. You know, moisture+plastic bag+some time=corrosion....
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Guntersville, Chickamauga, and Weiss Lakes by anglingadventures @ 09/18/18 06:41 PM

I wanted to say that it feels absolutely fantastic to finally be able to get back to normal again. I look forward to getting back out and finally do some fishing and also getting my reports back on line, and to also post a few pics of some “Big Uns”!
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Porko's Midnight Madness September 8, 2018 DONE by Bob Smith @ 09/17/18 05:00 PM

That's ok, probably going to be pretty skinny that night since the Monday nighters decided to have their "classic" the same night! LOL! maybe next year we'll get a little better coordination.
Offshore Fishing
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak We had a group of guys on a bachelor party from Charlotte, North Carolina that chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sp
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Hey guys check out championjigs.com for the new XXL Shakey Heads! Also, all NEW customers will receive a FREE jig, no gimmick. Tell us which one you want or we will send you one of our top sellers!!

� 2011-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide