Coastal Conservation Association Georgia
BASSMASTER
GFF on Facebook
International Game Fish Association
Barry Stokes’ Southwest Outdoors Report
Honey Hole All Outdoors Television
Advertisement
Who's Online
2 registered (bigfish1259, Bob Smith), 355 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
MyGreenOutdoors, bigfish1259, Phil Hughes, Tbird, Donald Harper
6294 Registered Users
Top Posters
Bob Smith 3716
bojangles 1480
IceAAA 923
Coach Paul 554
GFF Staff 547
Tom Cox 495
Craig 480
FishermanFrank 458
Wally 382
Brother Bill 370
Forum Stats
6294 Members
28 Forums
3654 Topics
17960 Posts

Max Online: 519 @ 06/21/17 03:58 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tournament Dates & Information
We're putting on our 6th annual Champion Boat/ Bass Cat Boat buddy bass tournament on Table Rock Lake out of Port Of Kimberling October 7th. This is a Champion boats and BassCat boats tournament. It's also a BassCat sanctioned tournament with the win
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Venice Guide Service by Capt. Louis @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Some more pics.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Porko's Midnight Madness June 24th, 2107 DONE by Bob Smith @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

I, for one, must have gotten hold of a really bad weather forecast!! When I laid down for a quick nap yesterday afternoon it was my understanding that we had a 10% chance of rain before 8PM then 0% after that with nice temps and gentle northerly bree
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Spook Techniques by Bob Smith @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Good stuff, thanks Donald!!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Guntersville Lake by Donald Harper @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Nice report Mr. Carter. Thanks for sharing.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Baby Doll Jigs by Donald Harper @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

I appreciate your business milkfisher. Thanks for the order.
Offshore Fishing
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Bryan Bundesen, along with his sons, Darian and Thomas, from Ohio chartered an 8 hour trip from the Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat team to do some deep sea big game
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Will I need a License? by Bob Smith @ 06/23/17 01:35 PM

here is the answer straight from the DNR handbook concerning nonresident fishing license requirements: "Nonresidents 16 years or older, regardless of physical condition, must have a current nonresident Georgia fishing license to fish in Georgia,
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts FOOTBALL JIGS: www.jigs4bass.com by Michael Theurer @ 06/23/17 12:46 PM

www.jigs4bass.com : FOOTBALL JIGS... FEATURES INCLUDE: 60 degree 2X heavy Mustad Ultra-point, black nickel hook, powder painted and baked head, weed guard, trailer keeper and a full 50 strand count, 100 % silicone skirt. * Mustad hooks 60 degree (jig
Offshore Fishing
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Christian Szasa, a repeat customer and airline pilot here in Fort Lauderdale, along with friends from Romania chartered the TopShotfishing Charter Boat team to do some d
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New To The Georgia Forum by Donald Harper @ 06/21/17 08:19 AM

Excellent job. No better way to learn how and what to fish than a good club. I suggest to all these young guys to get involved in one and gain all the knowledge you can. It is a super way to make new friends and find life time fishing partners.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Basic Georgia coast questions by nopeda @ 06/19/17 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob SmithGood luck on your adventure. Unfortunately, I have never been to the Georgia Coast for R and R, so I can offer nothing. I would hope that someone would've posted something. It seems like these forums have gotten mighty
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Guntersville Lake by anglingadventures @ 06/19/17 03:32 PM

I got out after the rain by myself to see if I could get a few "Big G SPOTS" to "SLAM" a Producer Swimbait, or a 6XD Crankbait, or a Choo Choo Jig, or maybe even a Bull Shad. I fished the up river area of the lake and after a few

© 2011-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide